Poems by Nalini Priyadarshni
You make me sort
the flavors of my being
I place carefully
between your lips
on a sultry summer noon
you will relish
allness of me
inhale my piquancy
just as readily
that oozes out
Food Fantasies in Moral Fabric
Let there be no ambiguity, for once and for all
what you put on your plate gets
interwoven tightly with your morality
and at times mortality too
along with what you don’t put on plate
pick and eat straight from your garden
forbidden fruit or Habushu
(Vegan isn’t always the best option)
Make no mistake when you
fast from dawn to dusk
or eat only Kosher or Sattvic
pick prime ribs or stick to tandoori chicken
sauté ganja in butter or bottom up your thandai
pop golgappa shots without spilling a drop
or mix your…
View original post 70 more words
While looking for a fun pass-time game, I noticed this game . Whatever Floats Your Boat is a action game in which you build a boat to survive the flood and then you try to keep your boat safe from intruders and kill everyone else to get money and upgrade your boat. Continue reading “Roblox Game Review: Whatever Floats Your Boat”
Minecraft 1.9 is really cool and amazing! Here is some of the stuff that is new in this version…
- New transportation: Elytra (worn in the chestplate armor slot and
when falling at least 3 blocks, will glide.)
- Enderdragon battle changed. More like the console edition now.
- New End Cities and End Ships that will be generated on the outer islands of The End. (There’s also a quicker way to go there by throwing a Ender Pearl in the generated structure after defeating The Enderdragon.
- New arrows!
- New mobs: Shulkers.
- New Blocks- Purpur blocks.
- Zombie Villagers now like the Pocket Edition ones
- Removed crafting of the Enchanted Golden Apple.
- Added crafting of End Crystals.
- Dual Wielding (you can hold 2 things at once)
- MUCH MUCH MORE…
- Removed Herobrine. (LOL)
Confused about redstone? I’m pretty bad at it as well. But I could help you make a Flickering Light quickly!
1 Redstone Block
1 Redstone Comparator
1 Redstone Repeater
1 Redstone Lamp
Put a Redstone Block and put a comparator in front of it. Turn it on by right clicking the comparator. Put redstone in front of the comparator, another redstone to the left of the comparator and another redstone in front of the last redstone you placed. Checkpoint: See if the redstone is blinking. Now place a trail of redstone to the point to the lamp. Place a repeater connected the redstone AND the lamp. Adjust the repeater to your liking.
Sorry for no video, I’m still experimenting with new screen recording software.
My name is Supamg4. I am a Minecraft and Roblox fanatic. I am here to give tutorials, gameplays and Game Reviews (Roblox).